!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

winter♥

a few more weeks to x'mas!
decided to create my own original characters with the theme "seasons". since it's winter now, i've already started on my winter character.

Photobucket

yet to decide a name for him yet,
not to mention coloring him up as well.^p^
my 4 season characters is going to be my beloved mascots! XD

another thing that i've done..
fiddled with my blog's template a little. started and added twitter , it's a wonder why i even started "tweet-ing" LOL.
had a hard time deciding whether or not to include a background music to my blog. in the end? yeah i did, obviously lol.

broadcasted today as well, had fun interacting with my listeners regarding x'mas~ got introduced some wonderful x'mas songs by them. and for some reason, sang "last christmas" LOL. it was f*cking embarrassing. X3;

and they were like, "it's not enough!"

WTFLOL. I AIN'T GONNA SING AGAIN.

ps,
seriously.. lacking.. mangas.. to read.. dying.. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP