!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

for my beloved shishou(teacher)

Photobucket

although he teaches me old and stupid japanese phrases but i really appreciates them all!! and he listens to the problems i had, wish he's my big brother. wish i could meet up with him some day.. sure hope that day won't be long. ^p^

oh and another big brother that i love so much, shishou's friend, mr. bushido. he's much closer to me and always listens to my problems. helped me a lot through the net, cheered me up when i'm down. it's fun playing games with him as well! can't wait for his marriage though. XD would totally love to attend his wedding! but it's a long and expensive trip to japan. LOL.


ps,,
lacking bl mangas to read... dying soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP