!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Thursday, December 10, 2009

BIRTHDAY.

OMFG THIS IS LIKE MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
THANKS EVERYONE FROM SKYPE!!!!;;
i've received like 40+ birthday chats!!(/TwT)/
Seriously, thanks everyone!

since they're all from Japan, there's an hour difference. when it strikes 11pm here, it's 12am there. so they like, congratulated me 2 times LOL. how cute is that?<33
and to my conference family @ skype, thanks for making me cry so hard LOL.
they sang me birthday song and i just couldn't help it but drop tears!;;

and i've received the greatest presents from them!
not only bdae songs, they drew me something too!!;;

Photobucket

thanks pino, knt, yuta, yotsu, uri, kame, kitaguma!!!!!

and as usual, pino did it again. XDDDD

Photobucket

WTFLOL. PINO I LUV YOU LMAO. <3333333

rin-chan drew me something as well!! GOD I LUV RIN-CHAN'S ARTWORKS LIKE SO MUCH. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DREW ME SOMETHING!!!;;

Photobucket

though i'm not that cute and slender but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL. (T^T) and i'm with my hubby! how wonderful is that!? (T-T*)
やっと会えたね!!液晶くん!!;;
待たせてごめんね!!(;△;


Photobucket

RIN-CHAN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!;;

but among all, the only one that made me the happiest girl on earth.
the only one that really made my day.. is a single chat from him.(^//w//^;)
didn't see that coming really. so i'm really glad! and it's all i need.
although it's just a simple chat.

[12:17:51 AM]
竜: おおぅふw
誕生日かwおめ!

thanks! 竜さん有難う!
i couldn't be any happier. (^///^)

AND ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO EVERYONE!!;;
I LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
i am really glad to have met them in niconama.
if i've not met them, i would've celebrated me bdae my ownself alone infront of my computer like previous years.

BEST FAMILY FOREVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP