!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shopping @ Kino

Went out shopping for books at kinokuniya today!
Am very satisfied with the stuffs I bought, although it cost me $77.
It's been awhile since I last went to kino to shop.
There's some other books which I want to buy as well but gave up in the end.
Don't wanna spend too much on books, gotta save money for the I.T fair next month!

Here's my spoils!
Photobucket
Bought this comic magazine because of the "Togainu No Chi" valentines special furoku. But the mangas inside is pretty good too! Especially "Renai Banchou!" XD

Photobucket
The furokus to the above magazine!
There's actually another furoku with a drama cd in it!

Photobucket
"Watashi To Sensei To Valentine"
By ONO-D!! <3333 Will listen to it later on~

Photobucket
Then I've finally gotten my B's Log mag!! <3
Thanks to the mag, I've layed my eyes on more otome games lmao!!

Photobucket
B's Log comes with a furoku & a two-sided calendar-posters!

Photobucket
TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL GIRLS SIDE 3RD STORY!!!
OMFG<33

Photobucket
LUCKY DOG1<3
Gian looks so darn hawt in there. *drools*

Photobucket
Then there's the Sweet Pool comic anthology!!
Shironuma and Youji's just... TOO SWEET.
There are some short stories in it that just made me screaming "AWWWWW."

Photobucket
I just have to shoot the back cover of the anthology as well.
They're so beautiful drawn... *sparkles*

Photobucket
Lastly, this sketchbook cost me $17+
I'd better draw some good stuffs inside or it'll be SO wasted.
It's expensive because it ain't your normal sketchbooks.
I can paint in this one without worrying that it'll crumple up the paper. <3

Overall, I had a real great day today. v('w'*)
Work starts again tomorrow though. *drops dead*

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP