!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY

I'm a darn happy girl when I'm with my cousins. =3
YOU GUYS ROCK MY CNY. <3

FOOD.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PHOTOS.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PHOTOS TODAY.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LASTLY, THANKS TO OUR PHOTOGRAPHER:
Photobucket

Aka, my brother LOL.
See how I'm not in the pictures? (-w-*)
There's actually more photos, WITH ME IN IT.
They're removed for your eyes's sake. Aren't I thoughtful? Yep.

Anyways, CNY's great. The best.
Though the angbao part is disappointing, but hey, I had fun. (^-~*)
Watched Percy Jackson today as well! It was alright. Hade's hawt. <33

Now that I've finished blogging, I shall head back to my slumber.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, but i can't stop laughing after seeing Kenneth expressions when he's with Ying, Xavier, Cliven. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. IKR. XDDDDDD
    That 4-some picture pwns!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP