!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going Haywire

Photobucket

Work is tired as hell.

Seriously. My mind's going haywire.
I need my sleep, and my mangas.

Photobucket

My muscles are aching everywhere, it hurts A LOT.
That's what I get for not excercising regularly.
Laziness led me to my retribution.

And I find working with my brother a pain in the neck LOL.
WTF MUCH. (-w-;)

Anyways, I'll be continuously working for the next 3 days and a half.
Friday, being it the most hectic. Won't be home till 10pm. (I think.)
...
Photobucket

I can feel the presence of the Lord now...
But for the sake of MONEY,
I must persevere! Yep. Persevere.
And stop whining like some spoilt rich bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP