!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Saturday, February 20, 2010

DRRR-addiction

I'm gonna admit, I'm seriously obsess with Durarara!! right now.
I've been thinking of the characters all day!
Even at work.
Everything about Durarara!! is awesome!
Unless things starts changing after a few more episodes lol. It's hard to say!

Was surfing around the net just now for Durarara!! stuffs. There isn't much, considering it being quite new. The t-shirts and parker were pretty neat, especially the Shizu/Iza one.<3 But wearing such shirts will only make you look more otaku lmao.

Photobucket
Otaku much lmao!! But it screams "SHIZU/IZA, BUY ME FUJYOSHI."
Won't be getting one though, it's way too expensive.

I'm actually more interested in the "DOLLARS" cap and ShizuIza cups.
Photobucket
That's the cap, the picture is only the design though. The actual thing is not officially out yet. It's still on "Pre-Order".
I find it pretty cool. Loved DOLLARS's logo since the moment I saw it. Simple and neat. All the more that makes me wanna get this cap!

Photobucket
SHIZUO GLASS CUP. MUST GET.
And to pair it up with this...
Photobucket
IZAYA GLASS CUP.
They're meant to be I say.
One true pairing. Yep. It's official. (-w-*)

I MUST get these 3 stuffs. Hopefully more comes out.
Like... Say...
Calendars? Posters? Figurines? Shitajiki?
This fangirl wants moar DRRR stuffs. (*'w'*)

And to add on to my addiction,
I've changed my header to DRRR.
And so is my desktop wallpaper!
Photobucket

I LOVE YOU SHIZUO<3 v(*>w<*)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP