!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Saturday, January 9, 2010

hdd

i've been trying to organise my folders recently.
it's taking me a rather long time, and that's what i get for not organising them for almost half a year. i've just cleared like, 20GB of my harddisk space. how awesome is that? XD

but seriously though, i should get myself either a 1TB ext.hdd or a 500GB one. whichever's price seem reasonable. hopefully a 1TB one though. <3

Photobucket

and i should bring my laptop for "servicing" soon. 2 of my 3 usb port is failing and i have to get them fixed. not sure if it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP