!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

私だけの☆人生

Photobucket

My first tablet-based artwork after a long awhile I guess.
As usual, I don't like CG-ing. ('w'*)
But I had fun sketching out this dude.

In the past, I used to have naive thoughts and dreams of becoming something I know it's impossible. I was in my fairytale land. Now, I'm accepting reality as it is. I guess your mind matures as you grow older? To make it possible in life, I'm trying to stay positive and be forward-looking.

I've chose to quit school and proceed to another path.
It's my decision and I'm not going to whine and regret.

My aim now? You'll laugh if I were to say it out.
Don't worry, it's not going to be a hollywood actress lol!
It's much more achievable then my previous targets.

I'm not going to make my life a boring one either. (*'w'*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP