!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April discs

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

〆4/21 ラッキードッグ1 SPRING CHANCE
〆4/21 野獣で初恋
〆4/23 異国色恋浪漫譚 3
〆4/25 嘘と誤解は恋のせい

There's still two more that I wanna hear that's not out yet though♥
I didn't expect Lucky Dog1's Spring Chance to release on this month, so I'm really happy about it!! I'm also very satisfied with the above 4!

1. Lucky Dog1 Spring Chance
The cover's got it all written on it. Luchino & Bernardo♥
Although I'm not a big fan of Luchino, but the short story in this cd is pretty cute! I wanna see small little Luchiny too!! The Bernardo part is awesome as well, seriously, I dropped tears listening to the last few tracks. CR:5 all the way!

Can't wait for the fandisk, +Bad Egg to release!

2. Yajyuu De Hatsukoi
I preferred Kondou Takashi play the uke role,
so actually, I was not interested in this cd.
But after reading the manga, I was like, "why not try it out?"
And it turned out pretty good! Now I'm a big fan of both uke AND seme roles by Kon-chan♥ Still, I prefer the uke ones. b
Story wise and simple and cute. Who doesn't love a toshishita-seme?♥

3. Uso To Gokai Wa Koi No Sei
I LOVE THIS ONE LIKE, SO MUCH.
It was so darn adorable!! Too cute!! It's got the word "MOE" in every track!!
GJ KON-CHAN, GJ TO YOU.♥
Am not a big fan of timid and weak ukes, but this one is out of the world!
A simple love story starts with a survey♥
And I think I've fallen for the seme in this one LOL. I mean, he'd make such a wonderful boyfriend and husband!

I can repeatedly listen to this cd for so many times!
But I felt that it's a little too short. I wish there'll be a sequel to it, but I don't think there'll be one since the novel's only a single volume... *sigh*

4. Ikoku Irokoi Romantan 3
It's been awhile!!
Love the manga and the previous 2 drama cds and this one's great as well!
Al's still as charming as ever and Ranmaru's... Well, himself. XD
Love the fact that they made a story about Ginji♥
And the 2nd part of the cd was pure crack! Al and Ranmaru switched body♥
Cracked up so much when Al took advantage of it and touched everywhere!! LOL!

Anyway, it's a fun disk to listen to. ♥
===

Two more disks releasing on the 28th!!
Can't wait!!

===

Oh! and something else...
Plurk and Twitter's makes me update my blog lesser and lesser each day. Oh well. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP