!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A friend's birthday. &59♥

More like mah wife's. ♥
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY GIRL. ;D
Just stay cheerful and crazy as always. ♥

Photobucket
Had fun hanging out with my wives today.
Chatted lots and it always feels great talking tons of stuffs with them.
And something I've learned today:
NEVER EVER EAT DINNER AT LIANG COURT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT LOL.
You'll end up with mc'donald.

Oh well, we'll eat Saizeriya next time 'kay? XD
(Or maybe Botejyu... Although it's kinda expensive.)

Photobucket
Thanks Rui for treating us to eat this, Pino. ♥
It's delicious! Too bad there's no stars in this one. Maybe next time. bb

Photobucket
I had my eye on this anthology for a week or two, but I'm not sure whether if it's Gokudera uke or seme-base. After checking it up and made sure that it's uke-based, I've managed to buy this book.♥

Funny thing about this book is when I'm paying for it at the cashier.
For the first time, the cashier asked me about my age LOL.
Well she IS a different cashier from the previous one, which is a guy btw, and I've let him handled 4, 5 of my Hitman Reborn BL anthologies and he has never asked me about my age.

Thank god I'm already 18 and good to go. X3;;

Alright about this book...
"Decoration Hayato, mou ikkai!"
There's 1859, 2759, L59 and most of all, 8059♥♥♥

L59 is pure weird to me.
1859 feels darn yuri.
2759 was alright but I still don't feel right about it.
8059's the best.♥

Okay I'm being bias.
No offence to the above pairing shippers. XD;;
It's overall a really good book though. I'm satisfied with it!
Now I need more TYL 8059 stuffs.

Sure hopes that Kinokuniya Liang Court will start re-stocking their KHR anthologies.
Decoration Hayato's already the 6th book I've bought from them!
There's still some that's got my attention but I've yet to buy. Maybe I should go for the Varia-based anthology... Then again, recently I'm liking 6927.♥ I might just buy off 3/4 of the KHR anthologies available there lmao!!

Addictions are oh so frightful.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP