!WARNING: Some contents in this blog contains ♂x♂ materials and may burn your eyes & brain. If you're uncomfortable with that, please kindly leave. Photobucket

Friday, April 9, 2010

More Reborn addiction

Photobucket

Seriously. I'm officially broke.
And there's still anthologies that I want.
But I guess that'll have to wait, maybe next week. ;w;
Tried ordering the latest Girl's Style issue but I'm late...
Will call up the Orchard branch tomorrow and hope that I can still get it. *prays*

Anyways, here's my spoils for today.
Photobucket
I was actually gonna spend my money on anthologies,
but I just couldn't help it but want these 2 mangas. XD;
2 of my favorite mangakas♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
4 Hitman Reborn Comic Anthologies!♥♥
Xanxus x Squalo, Yamamoto x Gokudera, Dino x Hibari
and Hibari-uke.♥

I've yet to read them, but I'm liking them already.
Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my spoils today. X3

Also, I've changed my wallpaper!
Photobucket
Can't resist. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP